TRUMP’S JESUIT/CATHOLIC TRANSITION TEAM
- Trump administration soon to launch initiative shaming 71 countries where being gay is a crime
- LGBT people have been put to death in eight countries
- U.S. focus is on Iran, which British government documents suggest has executed as many as 6,000 gays and lesbians since the Islamic Revolution
- America's goal is to put pressure on allies to isolate Iran as Trump pressures its mullahs on their nuclear weapons ambitions
- Ambassador to Germany Ric Grenell is the administration's highest-profile openly gay official
- He tells DailyMail.com exclusively: 'There are 71 countries that criminalize homosexuality and eight that will put you to death for being gay'
- 'This is outrageous. The West must use its collective leverage to end this abuse,' he says